Red Hot Nature

Happily ever after...well, not always! But when you have your best friend to share every day with, how can life not always be great? By focusing all our energy on each other, we're creating a marriage that will last through the eternities. We have created this blog to share our lives with our family, friends, and the future family we'll create together. "Marriage is a gift from God to us. The quality of our marriages is a gift from us to him." ~Elder L. Whitney Clayton

Saturday, December 22, 2012

First Snowmobiling Trip

Zach talked a big talk about snowmobiling while we were dating, but never did take me (no snow that season). I hadn't been on a sled in years so I was really excited!  It was like -18 in the parking lot, and when we got the machines out and were trying to get ready to leave, one of the pull ropes pulled out and wouldn't drive with the rope out. The spring that coils the rope back in broke, and so we were minus a machine.

 Brent didn't want the rest of us to waste the whole day, so he was very generous and let the rest of us go out.  Ali couldn't go, so Alex was by himself and Clayton had a date.  We had a great time and the boys helped me learn to drive.  It hurt my shoulder after too long though.  Teaching me to carve wasn't the best idea on our first trip and me just learning how to drive in the first place. I think they had to tip me back up like every 15 seconds. Nevertheless, we had a lot of fun and it got a lot warmer when we got on top. We spent a few hours in a little meadow type area that had some untouched powder.  It was a fun trip for my first time going!

Yes, we are weird, we know!


No comments:

Post a Comment