Red Hot Nature

Happily ever after...well, not always! But when you have your best friend to share every day with, how can life not always be great? By focusing all our energy on each other, we're creating a marriage that will last through the eternities. We have created this blog to share our lives with our family, friends, and the future family we'll create together. "Marriage is a gift from God to us. The quality of our marriages is a gift from us to him." ~Elder L. Whitney Clayton

Friday, December 7, 2012

A Night in the Riverwoods

Small world! I found out a girl I new briefly at work was going to be getting married shortly after we were. So I congratulated her and wanted to see a picture of her and her fiance.  I opened the picture attached to the email and was completely surprised. MIKEY J! A great friend of mine from high school.  She was marrying (of all the fish in the sea) someone I knew, grew up with, and was great friends with.  In fact, his dad and my dad are great friends as well.  She actually ended up doing her endowment session the same night Ali did hers so we were there when Mike and Jana were there as well.  Crazy!

My parents came up to the reception that was in Provo at The Riverwoods, and we tagged along.  After we went to the reception, we went to dinner with them at Tucano's there and walked around the grounds all lit up.  They have really neat little fire pits all around The Riverwoods, so we actually stayed fairly warm too. It's always fun to get together with my parents and have a nice meal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment