Red Hot Nature

Happily ever after...well, not always! But when you have your best friend to share every day with, how can life not always be great? By focusing all our energy on each other, we're creating a marriage that will last through the eternities. We have created this blog to share our lives with our family, friends, and the future family we'll create together. "Marriage is a gift from God to us. The quality of our marriages is a gift from us to him." ~Elder L. Whitney Clayton

Monday, February 15, 2016

Pillow Fort for One Please

This kid makes me laugh every day. He is always doing the craziest dance moves, doing yoga poses with me (including one legged dog), jabbering then laughing at himself, sitting on your head every chance he gets (he is laying on half my face as we speak) and running everywhere possible.  Tonight I changed his bum and was getting him ready for bed. When I went to put his jammies on he ran away. After a minute of realizing I haven't heard him running and jumping and wreaking havoc, I turn and look to see that he has barricaded himself in his very own pillow fort. Never a dull moment with Ryker B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment