Red Hot Nature

Happily ever after...well, not always! But when you have your best friend to share every day with, how can life not always be great? By focusing all our energy on each other, we're creating a marriage that will last through the eternities. We have created this blog to share our lives with our family, friends, and the future family we'll create together. "Marriage is a gift from God to us. The quality of our marriages is a gift from us to him." ~Elder L. Whitney Clayton

Monday, June 24, 2013

Morning Cuddle Time

Most days when Zach leaves for work, he leaves before I do and sadly enough, is usually out the door before I roll out of bed. Hey, don't judge, I'm not a morning person in any way, shape or form.  He usually just comes over and gives me a hug and a kiss while I'm still laying in bed and tells me he loves me before walking out our adjacent back door into the garage.

But then, there are those days, like today, when instead of just giving me a hug and a kiss before leaving, he gets ready and then crawls into bed next to me and cuddles me for a few minutes.  I was totally out of it today too, so it surprised me when I felt him getting into bed on well, not "his" side.  I was awake enough to realize he was already fully dressed, so of course I say, "You better have clean clothes on for work today because if you're in this bed of clean sheets with your dirty, ranch clothes...I will cut you!"  He just laughed and said, "Yeah, I've worn these clothes for a week!"  Then I enjoyed my few minutes of cuddle time before he had to leave and I actually had to drag myself out of bed.  What a blessing those little moments are in life! Sure do love my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment